PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Welcome Guest

We at Prodiigy are top Snipers and Rushers in the game. Please Register to access our forums and to join the clan. You will be asked to make an application and to access the chat. We aim to be the best that's why our clan is the PrOdiiGy's of the game.

The Joining requirements are simple. To join you will have to 1v1 either Major (EU) or Kiing (NA) If you score less than 15 out of 30 you wont be able to join. If you pass the 1v1 the PrOdiiGy Roster will host a party and we will do some S&D to see how the try-outy does in online gaming.

Thanks and Hope you Sign Up

PrOdiiGy_Solider & PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Welcome Guest

We at Prodiigy are top Snipers and Rushers in the game. Please Register to access our forums and to join the clan. You will be asked to make an application and to access the chat. We aim to be the best that's why our clan is the PrOdiiGy's of the game.

The Joining requirements are simple. To join you will have to 1v1 either Major (EU) or Kiing (NA) If you score less than 15 out of 30 you wont be able to join. If you pass the 1v1 the PrOdiiGy Roster will host a party and we will do some S&D to see how the try-outy does in online gaming.

Thanks and Hope you Sign Up

PrOdiiGy_Solider & PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prodiigy Sniping clan on PS3 we Rule! We play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) We play GB and looking for members to join our PS3 Clan. Members must make a new PSN after passing tryouts! All members should visit the website as much as possible!!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Prodiigy We are a Sniping Clan
We serve up 1 shot kills on PS3
Congratulations to Soldier, Hazard and Major for wining a snipers vs UMP45 clan battle. We are now 3-0 in EU Clan Battles. We Remain Unbeaten.

Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babay1

Prestige Points : 4854

Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.? Empty
PostSubject: Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.?   Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 am

Seeing as how your all about MW2, your taste in games is probably incredibly mainstream and unrefined. Regardless of your lack of taste, i will list some amazing games you will probably hate for all the wrong reasons.

Uncharted 1 and 2
Little Big Planet
Dragon Age Origins
Demon's Souls
Devil May Cry 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ratchet and clank
Disgaea 3
Blazblue
Street Fighter 4
Sacred 2
Oblivion
Mirrors Edge
Ninja Gaiden

Please note that NONE of those are first person shooters.

If it seems like im acting as if im better than you, its because i am.
If you havn't heard of most of these games, just dont bother. Sell your ps3 for an xbox and play shitty first person shooters all day.

Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.? Ps3update
PS3 Jailbreak
nintendo ds r4
ps3 wireless controller
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_IronMan

PrOdiiGy_IronMan

Prestige Points : 5079

Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.?   Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 pm

babay1 wrote:
Seeing as how your all about MW2, your taste in games is probably incredibly mainstream and unrefined. Regardless of your lack of taste, i will list some amazing games you will probably hate for all the wrong reasons.

Uncharted 1 and 2
Little Big Planet

Dragon Age Origins
Demon's Souls
Devil May Cry 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ratchet and clank
Disgaea 3
Blazblue
Street Fighter 4
Sacred 2
Oblivion
Mirrors Edge
Ninja Gaiden

Please note that NONE of those are first person shooters.

If it seems like im acting as if im better than you, its because i am.
If you havn't heard of most of these games, just dont bother. Sell your ps3 for an xbox and play shitty first person shooters all day.

Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.? Ps3update
PS3 Jailbreak
nintendo ds r4
ps3 wireless controller

Underlined the one i don't own. Rest i own are in bold, albeit one is on the xbox. Now go criticise peoples taste in games elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan :: Graphics :: General Disucssion-
Jump to:  
Flanders4TL 2010 WebsiteHow to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com