PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Welcome Guest

We at Prodiigy are top Snipers and Rushers in the game. Please Register to access our forums and to join the clan. You will be asked to make an application and to access the chat. We aim to be the best that's why our clan is the PrOdiiGy's of the game.

The Joining requirements are simple. To join you will have to 1v1 either Major (EU) or Kiing (NA) If you score less than 15 out of 30 you wont be able to join. If you pass the 1v1 the PrOdiiGy Roster will host a party and we will do some S&D to see how the try-outy does in online gaming.

Thanks and Hope you Sign Up

PrOdiiGy_Solider & PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Welcome Guest

We at Prodiigy are top Snipers and Rushers in the game. Please Register to access our forums and to join the clan. You will be asked to make an application and to access the chat. We aim to be the best that's why our clan is the PrOdiiGy's of the game.

The Joining requirements are simple. To join you will have to 1v1 either Major (EU) or Kiing (NA) If you score less than 15 out of 30 you wont be able to join. If you pass the 1v1 the PrOdiiGy Roster will host a party and we will do some S&D to see how the try-outy does in online gaming.

Thanks and Hope you Sign Up

PrOdiiGy_Solider & PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prodiigy Sniping clan on PS3 we Rule! We play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) We play GB and looking for members to join our PS3 Clan. Members must make a new PSN after passing tryouts! All members should visit the website as much as possible!!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Prodiigy We are a Sniping Clan
We serve up 1 shot kills on PS3
Congratulations to Soldier, Hazard and Major for wining a snipers vs UMP45 clan battle. We are now 3-0 in EU Clan Battles. We Remain Unbeaten.

Please read, if you care

Go down 
+4
PrOdiiGy_Diino
PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy_Storm
PrOdiiGy_BlAkOuT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PrOdiiGy_BlAkOuT

PrOdiiGy_BlAkOuT

Zodiac : Pisces

GameBattles UserName : Pig
Prestige Points : 5119

Please read, if you care Empty
PostSubject: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:14 am

Ok i'v been thinking for about 3 and a half hours about this, and after christmass i am going to leave PrOdiiGy. I dont know why i just feel im not doing anything for the clan, I enjoy it and everything, but i just think i should try and get better, But i will Keep sertain people on my new account so i can still get a few games with you, and i will always be happy to help with anything I can.... and whoever is sayin to people that im changing clan stop talking pish .LOL.

so anyway..... yeh, I will keep going till Christmas, just incase i change my mind, confused confused confused confused confused confused confused pale No Neutral Rolling Eyes Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Storm

Prestige Points : 5135

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:36 am

OMG HE IS SWITCHING TO ANOTHER CLAN! BETRAYER! haha jk Very Happy, i may do the same thing as you...
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_BlAkOuT

PrOdiiGy_BlAkOuT

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:38 am

I think it just the fact i can play much better on my own, and theres no point in beeing in a clan if i aint gonna play with anyone
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

Zodiac : Capricorn

GameBattles UserName : Dog
Prestige Points : 5348

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 am

Not my fault personal shit came up for me. Life>MW2.
If you want to leave, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://prodiigy.darkbb.com
PrOdiiGy_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 am

Yeah i enjoy playing with this clan except its just more fun to play with my regular account because theres always more people online on that account and yeah....ill stay in prodiigy for a while longer, my friend is making us an intro..
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_BlAkOuT

PrOdiiGy_BlAkOuT

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:55 am

Wow calm down king, am just sayin.
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Diino
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

Zodiac : Gemini

GameBattles UserName : Buffalo
Prestige Points : 5317

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:40 pm

i was actually just thinking this also, because this clan hardly does anything, and ive been asked to 2 clan battles so far but nobody was on. plus, im on the b team. When are they gonna do anything?? never. so yah. im agreeing with storm and blakout
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_IronMan

PrOdiiGy_IronMan

Prestige Points : 5109

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

PrOdiiGy_Diino wrote:
i was actually just thinking this also, because this clan hardly does anything, and ive been asked to 2 clan battles so far but nobody was on. plus, im on the b team. When are they gonna do anything?? never. so yah. im agreeing with storm and blakout

+1
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_SpArTaN

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Prestige Points : 5153

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm

there seems to be a rebeliion, if your so bored why dont you organise clan matches yourselves, then invite other members along, rather than waitin for other people to do shit lmao
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Diino
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:16 pm

i did organize one today actually, we lost but i still did it. it was a 3v3. but nobody else seems to care.
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Soldier
Prestige 3
Prestige 3

Prestige Points : 5501

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Lol we did Headquarteres and id never ever done it before so it was rather funny. It was only a scrim Razz

Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 am

Haha i think capture the flag for clan battles is the most intense
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Diino
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 am

lol im still suprised we lost. they werent even that good
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_M1CK
Prestige 1
Prestige 1

Zodiac : Aquarius

GameBattles UserName : Rooster
Prestige Points : 5155

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:56 pm

i care, i just dont have you added and what not, and why you leave, this clan does alot of things..usualy...im on when i can, its just for me to get on at a good time is at around 9-12pm at night to play a big clan game with use..
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Diino
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 pm

but sometimes theres a ton of people then sometimes there is no people.
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Soldier
Prestige 3
Prestige 3

Prestige Points : 5501

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:40 pm

I find that at certain parts of the day its dead and then everyone comes online at once Razz
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_SpArTaN

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Prestige Points : 5153

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 pm

PrOdiiGy_Soldier wrote:
I find that at certain parts of the day its dead and then everyone comes online at once Razz
thats right, everyone comes on at the same time lmao
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:36 am

i usually go on at like 10-12 in the morning cuz thats like 6 for your guy's time and that seems to work well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read, if you care   Please read, if you care Empty

Back to top Go down

Please read, if you care
Page 1 of 1