PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Welcome Guest

We at Prodiigy are top Snipers and Rushers in the game. Please Register to access our forums and to join the clan. You will be asked to make an application and to access the chat. We aim to be the best that's why our clan is the PrOdiiGy's of the game.

The Joining requirements are simple. To join you will have to 1v1 either Major (EU) or Kiing (NA) If you score less than 15 out of 30 you wont be able to join. If you pass the 1v1 the PrOdiiGy Roster will host a party and we will do some S&D to see how the try-outy does in online gaming.

Thanks and Hope you Sign Up

PrOdiiGy_Solider & PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Welcome Guest

We at Prodiigy are top Snipers and Rushers in the game. Please Register to access our forums and to join the clan. You will be asked to make an application and to access the chat. We aim to be the best that's why our clan is the PrOdiiGy's of the game.

The Joining requirements are simple. To join you will have to 1v1 either Major (EU) or Kiing (NA) If you score less than 15 out of 30 you wont be able to join. If you pass the 1v1 the PrOdiiGy Roster will host a party and we will do some S&D to see how the try-outy does in online gaming.

Thanks and Hope you Sign Up

PrOdiiGy_Solider & PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prodiigy Sniping clan on PS3 we Rule! We play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) We play GB and looking for members to join our PS3 Clan. Members must make a new PSN after passing tryouts! All members should visit the website as much as possible!!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Prodiigy We are a Sniping Clan
We serve up 1 shot kills on PS3
Congratulations to Soldier, Hazard and Major for wining a snipers vs UMP45 clan battle. We are now 3-0 in EU Clan Battles. We Remain Unbeaten.

Clan Video Intros (Ideas)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PrOdiiGy_SwaG.

PrOdiiGy_SwaG.

Zodiac : Cancer

GameBattles UserName : Monkey
Prestige Points : 5148

Clan Video Intros (Ideas) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:41 pm

I need you guys to spark your creative juices and give me some ideas on the clan video intros or whatever.

1.)

2.)

3.)

Edit: Will edit after I have gotten some ideas.
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Diino
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

Zodiac : Gemini

GameBattles UserName : Buffalo
Prestige Points : 5321

PostSubject: Re: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 am

ive got an idea, it may be a little complicated so idk if you an do it. so you you will go in 3rd person view of a soldier running around in some mw2 map. so hes running around with another guy and then a some point there is shining writing on a wall of them map that says prodiigy gaming. and then they will freak out and run. lol. just putting it out there. and when theyre running around in the beginning there is music. yah. so idk that is what i've got.
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_SwaG.

PrOdiiGy_SwaG.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:57 am

Nice lol. Possible if someone with a capture card could do that I'd edit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 pm

iv got a cap card
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

Zodiac : Capricorn

GameBattles UserName : Dog
Prestige Points : 5352

PostSubject: Re: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:24 pm

That's pretty good. I've got ideas, i'm getting money (From selling crack, of course.) On the third of next month. I'm gonna see if i can order a dazzle.
Back to top Go down
https://prodiigy.darkbb.com
PrOdiiGy_SwaG.

PrOdiiGy_SwaG.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 am

Yeah and maybe when can collaborate on an intro.
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_SwaG.

PrOdiiGy_SwaG.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

We could try an intro with this sort of effects from this picture. Clan Video Intros (Ideas) Green-lightning
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Diino
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

Zodiac : Gemini

GameBattles UserName : Buffalo
Prestige Points : 5321

PostSubject: Re: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:26 am

its so random though
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_IronMan

PrOdiiGy_IronMan

Prestige Points : 5113

PostSubject: Re: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:04 pm

We need to use something from MW2...
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_SwaG.

PrOdiiGy_SwaG.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:36 am

I got a intro from youtube thats from mw2....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Video Intros (Ideas)   Clan Video Intros (Ideas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Video Intros (Ideas)
Page 1 of 1