PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Welcome Guest

We at Prodiigy are top Snipers and Rushers in the game. Please Register to access our forums and to join the clan. You will be asked to make an application and to access the chat. We aim to be the best that's why our clan is the PrOdiiGy's of the game.

The Joining requirements are simple. To join you will have to 1v1 either Major (EU) or Kiing (NA) If you score less than 15 out of 30 you wont be able to join. If you pass the 1v1 the PrOdiiGy Roster will host a party and we will do some S&D to see how the try-outy does in online gaming.

Thanks and Hope you Sign Up

PrOdiiGy_Solider & PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Welcome Guest

We at Prodiigy are top Snipers and Rushers in the game. Please Register to access our forums and to join the clan. You will be asked to make an application and to access the chat. We aim to be the best that's why our clan is the PrOdiiGy's of the game.

The Joining requirements are simple. To join you will have to 1v1 either Major (EU) or Kiing (NA) If you score less than 15 out of 30 you wont be able to join. If you pass the 1v1 the PrOdiiGy Roster will host a party and we will do some S&D to see how the try-outy does in online gaming.

Thanks and Hope you Sign Up

PrOdiiGy_Solider & PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prodiigy Sniping clan on PS3 we Rule! We play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) We play GB and looking for members to join our PS3 Clan. Members must make a new PSN after passing tryouts! All members should visit the website as much as possible!!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Prodiigy We are a Sniping Clan
We serve up 1 shot kills on PS3
Congratulations to Soldier, Hazard and Major for wining a snipers vs UMP45 clan battle. We are now 3-0 in EU Clan Battles. We Remain Unbeaten.

PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings

Go down 
+4
PrOdiiGy_Diino
PrOdiiGy_M1CK
PrOdiiGy_Storm
YellowSnow
8 posters
AuthorMessage

PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:54 pm

1.Prodiigy_xxKlutch
2.Yellow Snow
3.Prodiigy_xxKing
4.Prodiigy_Rampagx
5.Prodiigy_xxflow
6.Prodiigy_Major
7.Prodiigy_Blitzz
8.Prodiigy_Blakout
9.Prodiigy_Storm
10.Prodiigy_Diino

Top 10 Power Rankings in my mind. If you want to push to make the next list watch changes every week 1v1. the spot you want to take over. Pm or post on here who'd you like to 1v1 and ill try to set it up with the other memeber of the clan. The whole idea of this is to make the clan a competitvie enviorment but dont take this too far that you hate a member if you lose. Hopefully this will get Prodiigy flowing so we can start scrimaging other sniping clans.

Sincerly,
Blitzz
AKA DAN

"Love the Game"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:24 pm

bullshit (sarcasm btw)
Back to top Go down
YellowSnow

Prestige Points : 5141

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Nice. I'm PrOdiiGy_xYS- btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Thanks guys. If you dont like it i can make changes or If you think that i have the ranking wrong then please post and ill change
Thanks
DAN
Back to top Go down
YellowSnow

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 pm

I'll play klutch for that number 1 spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Storm

Prestige Points : 5146

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 pm

I've never played klutch but i want too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 pm

My brother doesnt play on his prodiigy Account. But Ill talk to him about it if youd like.
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_M1CK
Prestige 1
Prestige 1

Zodiac : Aquarius

GameBattles UserName : Rooster
Prestige Points : 5166

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 pm

yeah ide like to vs anyone to get on the board, although for me it all depends on the host of the game i recon...if i play against any one of use i will surely lose because i always have 1 bar ping when i play..
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Diino
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

Zodiac : Gemini

GameBattles UserName : Buffalo
Prestige Points : 5328

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

yah i wanna move up!
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy-xKluTCh

Zodiac : Libra

GameBattles UserName : Dog
Prestige Points : 5120

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 pm

You won't beat me. No offense.
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Storm

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Dude I just wanna 1v1, so wanna 1v1?
Back to top Go down
YellowSnow

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:33 pm

PrOdiiGy-xKluTCh wrote:
You won't beat me. No offense.

I'll add you later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Diino who do you want to challenge to move up?
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Diino
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

Zodiac : Gemini

GameBattles UserName : Buffalo
Prestige Points : 5328

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Blitzz, blackout, storm or major. any of them would be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 pm

heh me really PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings Icon_question you dont know what your getting into PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Soldier
Prestige 3
Prestige 3

Prestige Points : 5512

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Be happy. I didnt make the list xD

FYI we have been doing clan matches well EU has. We are 5-0
Back to top Go down
https://prodiigy.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Okay Diino you can take major first. if you beat him then take me
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Storm

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:29 am

Soldier, im USA but i helped major Smile haha i wanna be in one of the rosters, i could do alot of help
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

Zodiac : Capricorn

GameBattles UserName : Dog
Prestige Points : 5359

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:20 am

ANDREW!<3
Personally, i think storm should be right behind me. we're about even.
I haven't 1v1'd YS in a while.
And andrew camps. :3

By the way, flow's out.
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_BlAkOuT

PrOdiiGy_BlAkOuT

Zodiac : Pisces

GameBattles UserName : Pig
Prestige Points : 5130

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:26 am

LOLZ again, yeh EU is now 5-0 because like i keep saying:L me and Soldier done a good game...
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Storm

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:08 am

Yeah kiing we are about even we both won at each other like 2 times each Very Happy and if andrew is blitzz, he kind of camped when i played him too..haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:59 pm

flow isnt as good as people think....
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Soldier
Prestige 3
Prestige 3

Prestige Points : 5512

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Flows dead and i should move up.

Anyone see my exceptional performance vs AzzaZZin and my drop and 360 jumps. Deserves to make the top 10 at least
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Storm

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm

yeah soldier deserves in the top 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings   PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

PrOdiiGy Sniping QS Power Rankings
Page 1 of 1