PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Welcome Guest

We at Prodiigy are top Snipers and Rushers in the game. Please Register to access our forums and to join the clan. You will be asked to make an application and to access the chat. We aim to be the best that's why our clan is the PrOdiiGy's of the game.

The Joining requirements are simple. To join you will have to 1v1 either Major (EU) or Kiing (NA) If you score less than 15 out of 30 you wont be able to join. If you pass the 1v1 the PrOdiiGy Roster will host a party and we will do some S&D to see how the try-outy does in online gaming.

Thanks and Hope you Sign Up

PrOdiiGy_Solider & PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Welcome Guest

We at Prodiigy are top Snipers and Rushers in the game. Please Register to access our forums and to join the clan. You will be asked to make an application and to access the chat. We aim to be the best that's why our clan is the PrOdiiGy's of the game.

The Joining requirements are simple. To join you will have to 1v1 either Major (EU) or Kiing (NA) If you score less than 15 out of 30 you wont be able to join. If you pass the 1v1 the PrOdiiGy Roster will host a party and we will do some S&D to see how the try-outy does in online gaming.

Thanks and Hope you Sign Up

PrOdiiGy_Solider & PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prodiigy Sniping clan on PS3 we Rule! We play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) We play GB and looking for members to join our PS3 Clan. Members must make a new PSN after passing tryouts! All members should visit the website as much as possible!!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Prodiigy We are a Sniping Clan
We serve up 1 shot kills on PS3
Congratulations to Soldier, Hazard and Major for wining a snipers vs UMP45 clan battle. We are now 3-0 in EU Clan Battles. We Remain Unbeaten.

I would just like to say.................

Go down 
+3
PrOdiiGy_1sk
PrOdiiGy_IronMan
PrOdiiGy_M1CK
7 posters
AuthorMessage

I would just like to say................. Empty
PostSubject: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 pm

If you get in the clan but your name hasnt changed to yellow i cant change it since im not an admin or whatever you need to be to do it. I would just like to say................. Icon_biggrin

PS: Since we dont really have any Generals no more since we lost Blitzz to Infamous im ready for a promotion I would just like to say................. Icon_razz

I take no responsibility for what guys post here any more.04/07/2010 21:26

Last edited by PrOdiiGy_Major on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_M1CK
Prestige 1
Prestige 1

Zodiac : Aquarius

GameBattles UserName : Rooster
Prestige Points : 5154

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:44 pm

but technicaly we havnt lost him..down at the bottom it says "members connected during the last 72 hours" in amongst the pile of names there it says Blitzz..

although i have not seen Blitzz comment anything new, i think that there should be a more active General in the clan..
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_IronMan

PrOdiiGy_IronMan

Prestige Points : 5108

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:43 pm

M1CKELL123 wrote:
but technicaly we havnt lost him..down at the bottom it says "members connected during the last 72 hours" in amongst the pile of names there it says Blitzz..

although i have not seen Blitzz comment anything new, i think that there should be a more active General in the clan..

He visits the forum but he is well and truly gone.
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_1sk
Prestige 1
Prestige 1

Zodiac : Cancer

GameBattles UserName : Dog
Prestige Points : 5190

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:01 pm

IN MY OPINION.

I LOVE THE AVATAR UNDER YOUR NAME IRONNNMANNN!.

(PS. i agree with major Wink )
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

Zodiac : Capricorn

Prestige Points : 5347

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:34 pm

He's active on ps3. His computer is slow at home, so, don't worry about it guys. Although, yeah, major i think you're ready for a promotion.
Back to top Go down
https://prodiigy.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:39 pm

James <3
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_xXVeNom
Prestige 1
Prestige 1
PrOdiiGy_xXVeNom

Zodiac : Aries

Prestige Points : 5234

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 pm

i talk 2 blitzz on here still!! blitzz is SOUND!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_xXVeNom
Prestige 1
Prestige 1
PrOdiiGy_xXVeNom

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:17 pm

i think major shud be founder Wink :L haha
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_KiingXx
Prestige 2
Prestige 2

Zodiac : Capricorn

Prestige Points : 5347

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 am

i think you shouldn't give such stupid opinions.
<3
Back to top Go down
https://prodiigy.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm

PrOdiiGy_KiingXx wrote:
i think you shouldn't give such stupid opinions.
<3
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_SpArTaN

Zodiac : Sagittarius

GameBattles UserName : Pig
Prestige Points : 5152

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm

PrOdiiGy_xXVeNom wrote:
i think major shud be founder Wink :L haha
how can he be a founder if he didn't found the clan? :S lmao
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_Storm

Prestige Points : 5134

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey spartan you should add meh
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_xXVeNom
Prestige 1
Prestige 1
PrOdiiGy_xXVeNom

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:03 pm

WTF haha lol! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Thanks for spamming dude
:]
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_SpArTaN

Zodiac : Sagittarius

GameBattles UserName : Pig
Prestige Points : 5152

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:52 pm

@storm i can't, my moms moving house so no psn but i can stay active on the webby at my dads :/
Back to top Go down
PrOdiiGy_xXVeNom
Prestige 1
Prestige 1
PrOdiiGy_xXVeNom

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:55 pm

i take it you were laughing 4 a while then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say.................   I would just like to say................. Empty

Back to top Go down

I would just like to say.................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PrOdiiGy Sniping Clan :: Announcements!-
Jump to:  
Flanders4TL 2010 WebsiteCreate a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com